Factory Price GGD AC Low Voltage Distribution Cabinet Supplier
With strong support from SJR Machinery, Toptech Smac now is able to offer both metal cutting and metal forming machines to our valued customers. The produce lines include lathes, milling machines, grinding machines, power presses and hydraulic press brakes, CNC machines. With timely service and on-site training, our qualified technicians can ensure the machines’ maximum productivity. Toptech Smac also provides industrial solutions for your individual needs.
Low Voltage Switchgear
Keywords: machine tool 丨 grinding machine 丨 CNC
GGD low-voltage switchgear, also called GGD fixed cabinet, is a GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet used for fixed wiring low-voltage power distribution cabinets. It is divided into three types: GGD1/GGD2/GGD3, with different segment current capabilities.
1. Strong applicability, wide selection of main components, many domestic and imported brand products are interchangeable.
2. Good installation flexibility, even if the relevant departments force to phase out certain products in the future, because the GGD type cabinet has good installation flexibility, it will not cause installation troubles due to the modification or update of components.
3. The parts adopt modular standard design, with mold mounting holes, general coefficients, etc.
4. According to the design requirements of industrial products, use the golden ratio method to design the cabinet body and the division size of each part, so that the whole cabinet is beautiful and refreshing.
5. The GGD cabinet is designed with full consideration of the heat dissipation problem during the operation of the cabinet.
6. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed, which is convenient for the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping.
8. The protection level of the whole cabinet is IP30, and users can also choose between IP20-IP40 according to the requirements of the site environment